A thorough understanding of the legal system is crucial when making substantial investments, which is why we have a team of seasoned professionals that handles various corporate legal services in-house.
Whether our clients are small-to-medium enterprises or large corporations, our legal team can advise you on simple administration matters and regulatory compliance, as well as complex practices involved in mergers and acquisitions, relocation, intellectual property, funding and investment, and residence and citizenship services.
As a one-stop-shop for businesses, it’s our aim to assist our clients in legal matters by offering, a comprehensive service. We also specialise in offering licensing services related to investment, banking, yacht and ship registration, iGaming, e-money, PSP, CSP, as well as PIFs, and AIFs.
Here’s just a short list of tasks we can help with:
- Submitting applications with Identity Malta to acquire work permits for foreigners
- Acquiring an operations license for a restaurant from the Malta Tourism Authority
- Contacting the Lands Authority about encroachment issues
- Translating legal documents from Maltese to English
- Applying for the Malta Individual Investment Programme
We’re ready to take your business
to new heights – are you?